• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Crush hopes to open March 1, owned by Jim Altamura who also owns Marina Cafe in Destin and Destin Chops 30A in Seacrest. Crush will be in the space previously occupied by Cafe Rendez-vous.

toes

Beach Comber
Dec 9, 2009
I have been gone for a while and obviously out of touch. When did Cafe-Rendezvous close?? I really enjoyed that place

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I have been gone for a while and obviously out of touch. When did Cafe-Rendezvous close?? I really enjoyed that place

I believe their last day was around 12/1/09. A lot of people will miss it but I'm sure the new place will be excellent.

I liked the outdoor seating area and wonder if it will re-appear.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Juneau I think we'll all miss Cafe Rendezvous, but the new wine bar sounds wonderful.

Seagrovedude

Beach Lover
May 30, 2006
Reconsider the name "Crush"

Attention Jim, Mark and Michael. "CRUSH" is a bad name. The other two considerations are better. Crush sounds like a cheesy night club in Miami and I can't seem to get orange soda out of my mind. I'm afraid people won't understand that you guys will offer great food and carefully selected wines with that title. I am, however, very excited about having Borago backed grub in a great location.

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
I believe their last day was around 12/1/09. A lot of people will miss it but I'm sure the new place will be excellent.

I liked the outdoor seating area and wonder if it will re-appear.

Well kurt I'm glad you asked because wendi and jeano are friends of mine and were kind enough to sell me their amazing terrace, i transplanted it to louis louis and could not be happier to have it .
stop by and peek anytime buddy, i would love to give u a tour

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Well kurt I'm glad you asked because wendi and jeano are friends of mine and were kind enough to sell me their amazing terrace, i transplanted it to louis louis and could not be happier to have it .
:rotfl::rotfl:very awesome. cannot wait to see the terrace at Louis Louis!!!!!!!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Let me know when you're ready and I'll stop by for some photos. And by ready, I mean (mmmmmmm) cooking (just kidding). :D

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Attention Jim, Mark and Michael. "CRUSH" is a bad name. The other two considerations are better. Crush sounds like a cheesy night club in Miami and I can't seem to get orange soda out of my mind. I'm afraid people won't understand that you guys will offer great food and carefully selected wines with that title. I am, however, very excited about having Borago backed grub in a great location.

What?:dunno: