• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Great Performances! All of them~~~~~~

Love those beautiful Michael Jackson children~~ :love:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I have to disagree with you.....all have been great except Taylor Swift....sorry, she sounded like sheet, IMHO. :wave:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Missed them. Had the kids over for dinner...then the Pro Bowl was on. Sounds like I missed some good stuff and some not so good stuff.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Taylor was definitely off key and I thought Pink looked fabulous. If you got it and its the Grammies, show it.

I just found out that the Kings of Leon lived in my hometown for several years when they were young.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
I thought Pink was the best all around performer by far. She did look fabulous.

Beyonce went kinda crazy up there on the stage, swinging her head around. Sort of embarrassing.

bluecat

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2007
kentucky
Thought Pink was the wow factor of the night.I think Taylor Swift is a great entertainer and a good role model, but think she needed a bucket to carry the tune in. Have loved Stevie forever, was good to see her on the show.Thats my opinion, not worth a whole lot.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I've always thought Pink was an incredible entertainer, but she's not one of my favorites. Maybe the 'tough' girl personae, but she changed that last night. Beautiful performance.

I couldn't tell if it was Taylor or Stevie that was off key - maybe both?

Beyonce mentioned her 'husband,' who didn't look thrilled to be carrying that title.

Zac Brown Band is an all time favorite! No doubt they had an amazing performance and deserved the Grammy!

Great night! I just love the Grammy's!

Next, the Oscars~~~~~