• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Oh, that's awesome Pgurney and KB! My huband would love a dog like that. He loved border collies and Australian Shepherds. Our daughter is allergic though. They look like the puppies in Babe.

Tatertot

Beach Lover
Jan 17, 2006
I'm so proud of ya'll for adopting these sweet animals! I wish everyone would get pound puppies instead of dogs from breeders. Congrats and give them lots of love and kisses from me! :clap_1: :love:

pgurney

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
ATL & Seacrest
All three are very healthy and beautiful, adorable, well adjusted pups. All three have new homes. We had so much fun last night playing.

Guess who this is?

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
pgurney said:
All three are very healthy and beautiful, adorable, well adjusted pups. All three have new homes. We had so much fun last night playing.

Guess who this is?

He/She is so cute I can't stand it. Have you come up with a name yet?

pgurney

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
ATL & Seacrest
Ocean Lover said:
He/She is so cute I can't stand it. Have you come up with a name yet?

This one's name is Luckie, she's going to a good friend to begin her life as a South Walton resident today - I'm sorry to see her leave. The beautiful one above is not for me to name, maybe Bailey's sis?

katie blue

kt loo
Mar 11, 2005
in perpetual motion
I'm dying over here, I can't stand the cuteness. She's amazing!

We haven't met her yet, because we're leaving tomorrow to go ski the Rockies for a few days. Pgurney will be watching this little one for us until we get back. We haven't decided on whether we're keeping her or just fostering & training her for placement just yet...much depends on how well she and Bailey get along. (Bailey loves everyone, so I'm not really concerned about that.) IF we don't keep her, she may go to a local lady here in Atl that has world champion frisbee dogs. Wouldn't that be a fine home...if I can give her up that is. I think Bailey (and me) would love a new friend here on the farm though. Stay tuned.

They were scheduled to be euthanized at this very moment. (11 am) Pgurney is an angel for finding and rescuing them. Thank you.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
katie blue said:
I'm dying over here, I can't stand the cuteness. She's amazing!

We haven't met her yet, because we're leaving tomorrow to go ski the Rockies for a few days. Pgurney will be watching this little one for us until we get back. We haven't decided on whether we're keeping her or just fostering & training her for placement just yet...much depends on how well she and Bailey get along. (Bailey loves everyone, so I'm not really concerned about that.) IF we don't keep her, she may go to a local lady here in Atl that has world champion frisbee dogs. Wouldn't that be a fine home...if I can give her up that is. I think Bailey (and me) would love a new friend here on the farm though. Stay tuned.

They were scheduled to be euthanized at this very moment. (11 am) Pgurney is an angel for finding and rescuing them. Thank you.

Oh, Katie, how wonderful. I don't think I could give her up though. I predict you and Bailey are going to fall in love. Who wouldn't. Look at that face. Have a safe and wonderful Ski trip. Let us know about the fur ball when you get back!