• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Chic-fil-a are not open on Sundays anywhere, so that their staff can go to church, have a day of rest.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
You have no right to assume anything. You do not know me and you do not know my son. I will do what ever the hell I want to when it comes to my children and I certainly do not need you judging me. My son is a good kid who makes good grades and is on his way to college and he does not inconvenience me in any way by taking him and picking him up from school. Keep your non parental judgements to yourself.
And by the way, I have three children at home, not just 1.

You assume that I don't have children or that I have never parented someone. You know the definition of assume right?

Desso

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2008
Does anyone watch Modern Family?

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I am craving a Chick-fil-A! I sometimes crave them on Sunday, too.

HelenM

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2008
As a full-time South Walton resident, I would love to see Chick-Fil-A on 98! While we do have some fast food places on the western portion of SoWal, it would be really nice to have something towards the east. I also like that Chick-Fil-A offers books with their kids' meals instead of junky toys that usually shoot something.

And while I don't want to see "big boxes" and fast food places on every corner, I certainly welcome a little more convenience in our piece of paradise. For me, going into Destin or Panama City/PCB is a hassle and ends up turning into an all-day outing. And that is not always a fun undertaking with a 4-year-old in tow! I much prefer to be able to run errands at lunchtime, which is when I do the majority of my grocery shopping.