• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

asquared

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2008
6' Sofa in a light blue color. The sofa is approximately 3' deep. There are some slight blemishes on the tops of the cushions; however, it is in good condition overall.

Originally paid $565 for the item 1.5 years ago and willing to sell for $250. Item must be picked up by Friday, February 19th.

Please PM with any questions. Thanks!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
looks nice and comfy.

if you can't unload please contact South Walton Montessori Academy to pick up and sell in the 2nd Annual Community Yardsale @ Point Washington in March. The school is taking donations to the yard sale now. see discussion in the Events forum: SWMA Community Yard Sale March 6, 2010.
or send me a PM for further info.

Last edited:

asquared

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2008
Thanks Tootsie! I think we will give it another week or so, but thank you for the info on the SWMA sale!

mot

Beach Comber
Aug 6, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
6' Sofa in a light blue color. The sofa is approximately 3' deep. There are some slight blemishes on the tops of the cushions; however, it is in good condition overall.

Originally paid $565 for the item 1.5 years ago and willing to sell for $250. Item must be picked up by Friday, February 19th.

Please PM with any questions. Thanks!

I would like to look at the soft. Please call me to set up a time and get your address.
Phone 850-502-1921

Thanks.
Tom

daniA

Beach Crab
Feb 5, 2010
I'm also very interested in possibly purchasing your sofa. Please give me a call at 813-629-1737 at your convenience.

Thanks and smiles!
Dani

asquared

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2008
Thank you all for your interest; however, the sofa has been sold. SoWal was instrumental in this sale, so I would certainly recommend using this board for future sales! Thanks!