• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
He has done it again. My sons cat has gotten out and is roaming the neighborhood. If you see a male cat, long but small for his age (I think he was the runt of the litter), no tags, gray with white, around Ricker and Bay Drive, let me know. He is a pretty sweet cat but I don't think he will let you pick him up or anything but hey, I could be wrong. He does have all his shots.
Pic of Leo attached.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Good luck to Leo, and you, and your son. Kitties like to prowl, that is for sure.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Good luck to Leo, and you, and your son. Kitties like to prowl, that is for sure.

Thankyou. Actually, my son is in Canada and he left me with his cat but hopefully he won't be out in the cold all night. I left our back porch door open for him, figured he would get hungry at some point but no luck yet.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
I found Leo the Cat. He is on Chrysler Ave in Daughettes but he wouldn't let me catch him so if you live in this area and see him, know that he is my cat but he obviously is not ready to come home :blink:

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Leo

My cat (Big Guy) got out once and he waited until the next evening to come home. I went out on the porch every 15 minutes that evening and at about 10:30 when I was standing there he came out of the bushes ready to come in. They usually like to come back when it is dark and no one can see them. I sure hope you find him. Perhaps if you did not leave food and he got really hungry he would come back looking for food? Best of luck to you. I can't help since I am in New Orleans, but will be relocating soon. Brenda:dunno:

Desso

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2008
Just wondering about Leo. Did he come home? I've had the boy on my mind. Hope all is well.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Just wondering about Leo. Did he come home? I've had the boy on my mind. Hope all is well.

Thankyou for asking but no, he didn't come home :sosad: 4 of us have looked everyday, several times a day, and we have not spotted him again. He is the most hunted cat in the area....lol. I am hoping he is still in the area of Chrysler but I am starting to worry that he is not going to come back.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
I think it was him that I saw on the corner of Bay and Pt. Washington (E) nite before----have you found him yet? I called my husband on the way home to be sure my cat Jessie was home---because he looked just like my Jessie. Hope he is back home by now. Let us know.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
I think it was him that I saw on the corner of Bay and Pt. Washington (E) nite before----have you found him yet? I called my husband on the way home to be sure my cat Jessie was home---because he looked just like my Jessie. Hope he is back home by now. Let us know.
No, he hasn't come home yet and we have looked and looked at all times of the day :sosad: Thanks for letting me know that you may have spotted him, that gives me hope. I have not looked too much on the east side of Bay drive but I will search in that direction tomorrow.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I swear I think I have seen every cat BUT yours roaming around lately. I will keep my eyes out in the E. Pt. Wash area.