• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Daywalker

Beach Comber
Nov 9, 2009
Starting March 1st, I will need a roommate to share a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom house in Grayton Beach.

The house has two floors and all three bedrooms and both bathrooms are on the second floor. There is balcony on the 2nd floor and a porch on the first floor. The second bedroom is unfurnished, but if a furnished room is preferred, I could provide a bed and dresser. The 3rd bedroom will be a guest bedroom/office and workout space, so the 2nd bathroom would entirely be yours.

$700/month (electric, water, cable, internet included). Long or short term available.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I am in town for a week looking for a long term rental (could do a short term if preferred). I will be here unti Friday of this week. I am relocating from New Orleans after falling in love with the area. I do have pets so I wondered if that would be an issue. You can email me at heartbren@bellsouth.net or call at (504) 231-5358. That is my cell phone. I am a landlord myself and am going to be renting my home out in N.O. besides another apt. I own so I am very respectful of other poeple's property. I look foward to hearing from you. I especially love the Grayton Beach area. Have a great evening, Brenda

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Hi, it's Brenda from New Orleans. I have so many notes I have written and cannot find your info. Do mind calling me at (504) 231-5358 and giving me your directions if you are still interested. I love the Grayton area and would just love to see your house and if nothing else get to meet you even if the roomate situation does not work out. I don't know hardly anyone here, but I do know the people here are so nice and that is one reason I want to move here. It is also so calming, nothing like N.O. I look forward to hearing from you. I was hoping to stop by tomorrow if that works for you. Have a great evening, Brenda