• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Great press. One of my favorite "Kurt" pictures. Good all the way around. South Walton is more than competitive with all the other places to visit or live in Florida. Hold on as more and more people discover this jewel along the Emerald Coast in Northwest Florida.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Now I can finally convince my Aunt's and Uncle's they should come down.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Now it clicks. I got a reservation request from someone from Boston only yesterday, and it was obvious they had never been to SoWal before. They must have read this article.

I found out about SoWal from reading a similar article 25 years ago in the Atlanta-Journal Constitution.

Ha! and they say newspapers are going the way of the dinosaur. I think not. :love:

Bluznbeach

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
www.davidsswan.com
AND with the new airport, people from places like Boston will be able to get here a lot faster and easier. We'll probably get more northeasterners, and maybe midwesterners and Canadians coming in summer as well as winter.:welcome:

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Unless you live in the Southeast, going to Florida for a summer beach vacation just does not compute. It'll take a lot more than an airport to get the Boston crowd to come here instead of Cape Cod or Maine, just like it'll take a similar amount of effort to pry the Chicago set away from Saugatuck and Charlevoix.