• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
It does with me...

Most of the time I have 3G with full bars in my office. This morning, Edge with one bar. :dunno:

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
My Sprint 3G goes up and down at times. Great thing is that I am able to data roam on Verizon's 3G and it makes a huge difference.

bepinkston

Beach Comber
Jul 23, 2009
up on the bay
My Iphone from AT&T works fine in Santa Rosa Beach and all along 30a.

Mine certainly fluctuates! (at&t)

Some spots in my house will have full 3G while others have no service at all. Once I leave my house, though, it generally works just fine. It doesn't work much at all north of 98, though. I work in Washington county, and it's a dead zone.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
When the iPhone is no longer exclusive to at&t, I'll be looking elsewhere. 3G fluctuates, all signals fluctuate. I can be in the middle of a large town (Columbus, Athens, Dothan) and lose signal altogether. Even in Atlanta it's inconsistent. Outside townships of less than 1,000,000 people it's a crap-shoot. Over Christmas I drove to Jekyll Island (90 miles south of Savannah) and had no signal whatsoever for most of the 6-hour trip. If I drive to Birmingham, I only have a signal within an hour of downtown Atlanta and 30 minutes from B-ham. :bang:

Last edited: