• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

goodnewspr

Beach Comber
Good News United Methodist Church is hosting the First Annual Santa Rosa Beach Father-Daughter Dance on February 22 from 6:00 - 9:00 pm at the church located at 4747 Highway 98 West in Santa Rosa Beach. Fathers, daughters, uncles, cousins, brothers and male role models are invited to attend. Tickets are $45 per couple, and $10 per extra person. Dinner will be served, and we will be giving away door prizes. Please call Tiffany at 865-3893 for tickets.

We are also raffling off a two-story playhouse that is worth $9,000. Tickets for the raffle will be $10. You do not have to attend the dance in order to buy a playhouse raffle ticket.

Meadowsmama

Beach Crab
Feb 9, 2010
Question

Is this the same event that they are advertising at the school? Van Butler Elementary is where I thought I something about a dance. Or is the school having one separate? Thanks for any info! I am a newby to the forum and to the area! :D

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Is this the same event that they are advertising at the school? Van Butler Elementary is where I thought I something about a dance. Or is the school having one separate? Thanks for any info! I am a newby to the forum and to the area! :D

That post is 2 years old. They are having the 3rd Annual dance this year. Everyone seems to have such a great time.