• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

doGooD

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Jason Thompson update

Hello all. I received an email minutes ago from Jason's mom. It seems Jason has slipped to unconsciousness and any progress has been lost, as his vitals are slipping. She said they are hour by hour right now. With every part of my being I believe in miracles. I was hoping to find more folks who do as well, here on SoWal. Please take some time to pray for a miracle for Jason. I selfishly cannot imagine losing him to this battle and I certainly cannot imagine the pain his family and other friends are suffering. We need to believe in miracles more than ever. Thank you for passing this on.

onkymo77

Beach Crab
Feb 10, 2010
Dear JAson,
I don't know you but if you can hear me you should empower every cell in your body to fight the cancer in you. I just read the update and the news is not good but you should fight it. Unfortunately being in a hospital is not always the cleanest environment which is why you might have got a blood infection. I'm surprised your naturopathic dr didn't recommend liquid Ascorbate (vit C) to help build your immune system. I don't know all the details but hold on buddy start with the small victories first and work your way up.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello all. I received an email minutes ago from Jason's mom. It seems Jason has slipped to unconsciousness and any progress has been lost, as his vitals are slipping. She said they are hour by hour right now. With every part of my being I believe in miracles. I was hoping to find more folks who do as well, here on SoWal. Please take some time to pray for a miracle for Jason. I selfishly cannot imagine losing him to this battle and I certainly cannot imagine the pain his family and other friends are suffering. We need to believe in miracles more than ever. Thank you for passing this on.

Thanks for the update. :sosad: I don't know Jason, but have been following his story and Will continue to pray for him and his family.

ChillPill

Beach Fanatic
Apr 8, 2009
It breaks my heart to hear this news. Like many others, I have been profoundly affected by his story from the first day of learning about his illness. Praying that you will receive the strength to recover, Jason.

ThirtyAGal

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2007
Tennessee
I just read the news on his blog that Jason passed away this morning. I have been following his story on here since it started. What a horrible tragedy. My condolences to his family and prayers for comfort and strength for them.

ChillPill

Beach Fanatic
Apr 8, 2009
So very sad. This must be very difficult for the family, may they find comfort in the memories of Jason.

doGooD

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I just got off the phone with Kim. She asked me to think about a place to have a memorial for Jason (not a funeral). I am not able to write much more right now. Just thought maybe some of you folks may be able to brainstorm on a memorial spot. I think something in doors since it is so cold. Thank you. So sorry for everyone and my heart is in pieces after speaking to Kim.