• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
I swear I think I have seen every cat BUT yours roaming around lately. I will keep my eyes out in the E. Pt. Wash area.

I know! I have seen tons of cats but I only ran across Leo once, on Chrysler in front of house number 214 but I have not seen him again since. He was due a trip to the vet in about a week too. It has been very frustrating. Whomever leaves the house to go somewhere sidetracks for about 15 minutes or so to give a look for him but no luck.
Thankyou to everyone for keeping your eye out for him.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Leo the kitty never came home :sosad: I miss him and my sons heart is broken. I sure hope where ever he is that he is okay. We have looked and looked every single day at all times of the day and I check the animal control website at least 3 times a day hoping that he will show up.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
I keep watching for him too every day as I pass where I am convinced I saw him. Have you asked at the plumbing company there on the corner of East Pt. Washington and Bay? That is where I saw him. Try putting up a poster!

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
I wanted to let everyone know that Leo actually came home...today! He has been missing for weeks now and I had "almost" given up when he came home today whining and hungry, but in pretty good shape. Thanks to everyone who kept their eye for him, I really appreciate it.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
I wanted to let everyone know that Leo actually came home...today! He has been missing for weeks now and I had "almost" given up when he came home today whining and hungry, but in pretty good shape. Thanks to everyone who kept their eye for him, I really appreciate it.

I am SO HAPPY for you neighbor! Bless your heart for keeping up the faith that Leo would come home. Hopefully he got the wanderlust out of his gato-system!!

Desso

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2008
Hurray! for Leo and his family. Great news. Smiles everyone Smiles.

Mystry

Beach Comber
Jun 15, 2007
So glad to know he came home, I live off Ricker but did not see him. Very happy for you!

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Thanks to everyone. We were never so shocked as to see him finally come home. It was killing me wondering what happened to him and I still wonder where that bugger was all that time. He was pretty run down and thin but he rested up and ate and ate and ate and he seems back to his old self now.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I have to ask...

Is your little bugger gonna be an inside kitty, now? I live in Seagrove and have seen those coyotes and fox. It would scare me to death with my pet roaming out there, as a possible meal!:yikes:I'm so happy, that you're reunited!:clap:
Thanks to everyone. We were never so shocked as to see him finally come home. It was killing me wondering what happened to him and I still wonder where that bugger was all that time. He was pretty run down and thin but he rested up and ate and ate and ate and he seems back to his old self now.