• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

laura

Beach Crab
Aug 2, 2009
lauragendreau@hotmail.com

Fully furnished 3 BR, 2 Ba unit available early Feb. Top floor (4th), 10 ft. ceilings, tile floors with carpet in bedrooms, screened porch, pool, small lake, about 500 yds to public access beach. Reduced to $1,025/mo includes water, sewer, cable. 12-month lease. Pictures available if you will provide me with your e-mail address. Pets considered.

Please send pictures

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Is this unit still available? If so could you please ccall me at (504)231-5358. I am in town for a week looking for a long term rental and will be here until this Friday. Thanks, Brenda

tdawg007

Beach Crab
Feb 12, 2010
Fully furnished 3 BR, 2 Ba unit available early Feb. Top floor (4th), 10 ft. ceilings, tile floors with carpet in bedrooms, screened porch, pool, small lake, about 500 yds to public access beach. Reduced to $1,025/mo includes water, sewer, cable. 12-month lease. Pictures available if you will provide me with your e-mail address. Pets considered.

Just wondering if you still have this property availible?

Taylorford007@yahoo.com

Sowalliving

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2010
Gulf Place

Is this property still available? Is so could you send me photos at ashley.singleton9@gmail.com Thanks! Ashley

April Bruner

Beach Comber
Jan 1, 2010

Is this still avail? Interested please email aprilb31fm@yahoo.com with pics.

bcknight

Beach Crab
Feb 24, 2010
Please email pictures to brendaknight@hotmail.com

I would like to see some pictures and know a little more information about the property if it is still available.

tdawg007

Beach Crab
Feb 12, 2010

Could you send pics of the rental to my email. Taylorford007@yahoo.com.

thanks,
Taylor

swbathens

Beach Comber
Mar 8, 2010
Hi can you send Pictures to me at sbeard@summitsti.com I am looking for something like this in April Thanks Steve