• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
It's a bilious episode in his life, it sounds like. I think we're all capable of bitterness.

Exactly the reason I think it is taking advantage of Craige to post an email he composed and fired-off without the clearest of thought process and will most likely regret in the future.

MERMAID-You are correct, I don't want to bump the thread up, so I will edit based on your comments. I guess I am simply lobbying that the thread be removed. It serves no purpose but to distract from the Rep. Matters between all the involved parties will be resolved as they should be, behind closed doors. Frankly, I am way more concerned about the product on the stage than anything else, and scandalizing an internal matter, one that plays out hundreds of times, quietly, on a daily basis throughout our country, compromises the efforts of the people who continue to work and finance selflessly for the theatre. With that said, I will now bump a bunch of threads above this one and try to kill it myself!

Last edited:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Exactly the reason I think it is taking advantage of Craige to post an email he composed and fired-off without the clearest of thought process and will most likely regret in the future.

If you feel that way, why are you adding to the post count? Kurt has indicated his preference that this thread sink into oblivion. (and as long as I'm posting I'm of the opinion that adults have the wherewithal to find the "delete" button...it's unfortunate that Craige didn't use it. :sosad: )

BeachyQueen

Beach Comber
May 28, 2007
curious indeed, that this isn't being discussed here...since some (most? all?) of the parties involved are also active posters here on SoWal.com

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
IMO it isn't being discussed because anyone who actually knows anything (beyond the mass emails) is probably not allowed to post for legal reasons.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Doubtful - based on what I am hearing, Craig sent every single person I know that email so there will be many people wanting to know the details behind it. :blink:

Last edited:

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
It is probably best for everyone concerned and especially all the posters on this forum to put this event behind us. The main objective now is for everyone who loves the REP to support it and to show up and see the wonderful performances. The REP will live and prosper, you can be sure of that !! It is unfortunate that this did not remain a private matter but as the bible says, this too shall pass.

BeachyQueen

Beach Comber
May 28, 2007
Why would it be in someone's best interest who is not affiliated with the parties involved to put this event behind them? (I'm not being sarcastic or antagonistic, I'm seriously asking.) I have no affiliation at all with Seaside Rep or anyone involved in this story, which is why I am all the more curious about the whole situation.
Part of being a supporter of an organization is to responsibly ask the right questions ~ who they are and what they do, their long and short term goals, what progress has been done toward those goals, if they are trustworthy in their decision making, etc.
Asking questions, ESPECIALLY in relation to an organization that relies tremendously on volunteers and donations, regardless of their (in this case stellar) reputation is our civic duty.