• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cbflgrl8806

Beach Lover
Feb 28, 2008
Scholastic Book Fair
"All You Can Read"

Monday - Friday, February 22-26
The fair we be open daily from 9am to 3pm.

There will be a book fair preview on Saturday, February 20th from 8am to 11am.

The book fair will be open for an ice-cream social on Thursday, February 18th from 6pm until 8pm. Families will be able to tour the school, take a 50's inspired family photo, and encourage reading all in one night! Make sure to where your puddle skirts and leather jackets!

Proceeds from the Compass Rose Academy Book Fair will go to provided books for the school as well as funds for the Emerald Coast Children's Advocacy Center (ECCAC).

More Information of Book Titles: Scholastic Book Fairs - K-6 2010 Spring Preview
More Information on EECAC: Emerald Coast Children's Advocacy Center | Niceville FL

cbflgrl8806

Beach Lover
Feb 28, 2008
The Book Fair will be located at Compass Rose Academy at the Market Shops of Sandestin.

The address is provided below:
9375 Emerald Coast Parkway
Suite 27A & 27B
Miramar Beach, Fl 32550

Also I need to correct the date for the Ice-cream Social. It will be held this next Thursday the 25th! Sorry for the typo!

I hope to see everyone there and don't forget the preview this Saturday the 20th at 8am to 11am!

See you there :)

Please visit our website for more information: www.craforedu.com

Last edited:

cbflgrl8806

Beach Lover
Feb 28, 2008
Come see me today! I will be here at the fair until 11am! Thanks to everyone who has stopped by so far!