• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rblessed1031

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2008
Dune Allen
We are a family of 5 looking for a LTR. We need:

3+ bedrooms (prefer more, but can make 3 work if there is additional open space.)
2+ bathrooms
Dog Friendly (House trained)
1 year lease prefer an option to renew

What we would like:

Community or private pool
Along the 30-A Corridor
Den/office space
Garage
To stay under $1,800/mo
Unfurnished, but we can live with furnished if the size is right!

What we offer:

*Stable employment (able to prepay 3 months at a time)
*Handy/mechanically inclined (able to do small projects that an owner would like to see done: painting, plumbing, some electrical, landscaping. Owner buys supplies, we can complete the projects).

PM me or reply, thanks!

rolltd12

Beach Comber
Sep 1, 2008
LTR in Miramar Beach

I have 3BR 3 1/2 bath duplex in gated community in Miramar Beach; not 30 A but in the area. Fully furnished with washer and dryer; no garage. Listed on VRBO #30908. Hoping to get $1700 per month.

Take a look and let me know if you might be interested.

Thanks.

We are a family of 5 looking for a LTR. We need:

3+ bedrooms (prefer more, but can make 3 work if there is additional open space.)
2+ bathrooms
Dog Friendly (House trained)
1 year lease prefer an option to renew

What we would like:

Community or private pool
Along the 30-A Corridor
Den/office space
Garage
To stay under $1,800/mo
Unfurnished, but we can live with furnished if the size is right!

What we offer:

*Stable employment (able to prepay 3 months at a time)
*Handy/mechanically inclined (able to do small projects that an owner would like to see done: painting, plumbing, some electrical, landscaping. Owner buys supplies, we can complete the projects).

PM me or reply, thanks![/QUOTE]

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
Single Family Home on 30A

i own a 3br/2bath single family home that I rent for $1250 per month plus utilities on a long term basis, it is located in the very quiet community of SeaBreeze right on 30-A and within a 5 minute walk to the beach - it is next to Seacrest and halfway between Seaside and Inlet Beach. It is a two story home with an open floor plan on the first floor - kitchen, dining, living and third bedroom with full bath. On second floor there is the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom that share a huge bathroom with seperate shower, jacuzzi, double sink, toilet and bidet. Lots of closet space, fans in all rooms and porches from all rooms. If this sounds like something that works for you let me know and we can set-up a time and day convenient for you to take a look. It is a great location and community - the beaches are so personal not alot of vacationers in this area.