• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Crimsontide

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2009
I desperately need atleast a 3 bedroom 2 bath to rent from april 1st to the end of september.Would prefer to be between Gulf Place(393)and Rosemary Beach!I have no pets.I am also a Real Estate Agent and Builder and will take excellent care of the property.I will be building my permanent residence in 30A and really need a place to rent while I am building.:dunno:

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
Seabreeze Community Single Family Home

i own a 3br/2bath single family home that I rent for $1250 per month plus utilities on a long term basis, it is located in the very quiet community of SeaBreeze right off of 30-A and within a 5 minute walk to the beach - it is next to Seacrest and halfway between Seaside and Inlet Beach. It is a two story home with an open floor plan on the first floor - kitchen, dining, living and third bedroom with full bath. On second floor there is the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom that share a huge bathroom with seperate shower, jacuzzi, double sink, toilet and bidet. Lots of closet space, fans in all rooms and porches from all rooms. If this sounds like something that works for you let me know and we can set-up a time and day convenient for you to take a look. It is a great location and community - the beaches are so personal not alot of vacationers in this area as you probably know.

Liz

Summer10

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
2 Bedroom Home for long term rental

I desperately need atleast a 3 bedroom 2 bath to rent from april 1st to the end of september.Would prefer to be between Gulf Place(393)and Rosemary Beach!I have no pets.I am also a Real Estate Agent and Builder and will take excellent care of the property.I will be building my permanent residence in 30A and really need a place to rent while I am building.:dunno:

I know you need a 3 bedroom place,but in case you are stuck:

Beautiful 2 bedroom 2.5 bath unfurnished home available for long term rental March 1
$1100 plus utilities, NO SMOKING NO PETS
Stainless Appliances
Tiled floor and carpeted in bedrooms
washer & dryer
large pool and hot tub
2 blocks to the beach
located on small lake
covered porch
located 1 mile from Seaside

check out site: http://www.bungalowsatseagrove.com/index.htm
Look at flat map for our location - unit 106

Email to schedule an appt. to see unit #106 or call 856 278-5670

Crimsontide

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2009
i own a 3br/2bath single family home that I rent for $1250 per month plus utilities on a long term basis, it is located in the very quiet community of SeaBreeze right off of 30-A and within a 5 minute walk to the beach - it is next to Seacrest and halfway between Seaside and Inlet Beach. It is a two story home with an open floor plan on the first floor - kitchen, dining, living and third bedroom with full bath. On second floor there is the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom that share a huge bathroom with seperate shower, jacuzzi, double sink, toilet and bidet. Lots of closet space, fans in all rooms and porches from all rooms. If this sounds like something that works for you let me know and we can set-up a time and day convenient for you to take a look. It is a great location and community - the beaches are so personal not alot of vacationers in this area as you probably know.

Liz
That definitely sounds like something I may be interested in. Could you give me the address so I could ride by and take a look? I may be headed down there this weekend. Thanks

Crimsontide

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2009
long term rental

I am interested in the rental could you give me an addressand phone number?

Liz