• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
SoWal Neighbors

Hi! I just got your post. Where is the village of South Walton at? I know alot of the area but cannot place that. I'm in Blue Mountain Beach close to 30A. It would be great to meet some of the people that you talk to on here but don't get to meet. Now that can happen. I so cannot wait until I am there. April 1 is my target date at the latest. If I'm lucky it may be a little sooner. Good luck to everyone and look forward to meeting you all. Brenda:D

Surfrider28

Beach Comber
Sep 1, 2008
Hi! I just got your post. Where is the village of South Walton at? I know alot of the area but cannot place that. I'm in Blue Mountain Beach close to 30A. It would be great to meet some of the people that you talk to on here but don't get to meet. Now that can happen. I so cannot wait until I am there. April 1 is my target date at the latest. If I'm lucky it may be a little sooner. Good luck to everyone and look forward to meeting you all. Brenda:D

The Village of South Walton is on 30A near and where the fountains located. Here is picture of the buildings.

4111132156_2309c580d3_b.jpg

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Gathering

A gathering at Hibiscus to meet everyone would be great if ya'll all feel like it. It will have to be after I settle in, but sounds like a great way to get to know everybody. Have a great Saturday evening, Brenda

I am currently too far away for a coffee date, but I do recommend a gathering at Hibiscus for coffee and introductions. It is wonderful. will catch up later...:wave: