• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Crimsontide

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2009
I really,really,really need a rental house from march-august while I build my permanent residence. I have no pets and I am very clean. I need atleast three bedrooms.:dunno::dunno:

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
3 Bdr Single Family Home

I really,really,really need a rental house from march-august while I build my permanent residence. I have no pets and I am very clean. I need atleast three bedrooms.:dunno::dunno:

I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath 1700 sq/ft single family home available starting March 15th for $1400/month for a 6 month lease. It is located in the Seabreeze Community between Seaside and Rosemary Beach. If you are interested we can set up a time for you to see it. Liz

Crimsontide

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2009
Im interested!

i have a 3 bedroom 2 bath 1700 sq/ft single family home available starting march 15th for $1400/month for a 6 month lease. It is located in the seabreeze community between seaside and rosemary beach. If you are interested we can set up a time for you to see it. Liz
can we set a time to see it?

la_2006

Beach Lover
May 28, 2008
Seabreeze House - Set Up Time To See

can we set a time to see it?

I don't know why it has been so difficult to contact me and let me know you are interested, anyway, if you can call me today at work we can discuss - my name is Liz and my phone number is 703-695-4867 - if you prefer I contact you please email me you phone number - my email address is lizalmeida007@comcast.net