• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jomoty

Beach Comber
Mar 2, 2010
It's crazy how I came to know this forum tonight. A friend of mine called me up with buddy passes that were due to expire in 1 hr. I asked my hubby "Where should we go?" Hmmm... well we've never been to Florida.. we love beaches so we thought we'd start there. By now I had only about 45 min to search and come up with a place so I said.. "Let's fly into Tallahasee.. there's some nice beaches southwest of there." I next found your forum so here I am. I'm in need of much advice.. I know NOTHING of the area so I'm going to need alot of imput and search. You will be seeing alot of me in the next few weeks. I've booked the flight for June, need to book accomodations, a rental car and I'm way excited!!! :)

familyof3

Beach Lover
Mar 18, 2008
Arkansas
Love it!!! this is the best place ask and they will answer.

This site helps you get familiar with the different areas of 30a or south walton.

jomoty

Beach Comber
Mar 2, 2010
Thank you so much. I feel great about our decision. I have found from experience.. it's best to find a forum for the area you are going to. I've done that with Mexico!! Sounds like a great forum!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Enjoy!

Welcom! Check out information on Seaside. There are may interesting shops, restaurants, etc. there. A lot to do. Also, plan on doing a lot of bike riding!!!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:welcome: This is a wonderful area for all kinds of activities or none at all :D The beaches are the best attraction.