• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brunos Pizza

Beach Lover
May 12, 2009
We are super excited to provide our customers a new way to order with us. Just go to our website http://www.brunospizza30a.com and click order online, and follow the instructions to place your order with us. We accept Mastercard and Visa online, as well as cash and local checks. We hope this will make ordering a better and easier experience. Thanks again for the awesome support!

p.s. Please don't hesitate to give us feedback if you think there are ways to make this new service better for you.

Jeff

Last edited:

Brunos Pizza

Beach Lover
May 12, 2009
Where do I enter my locals card number?
SWGB...The locals card is not valid at the moment, as the discount ended March 1st. But, hold on to your card because we will apply discounts with it again next off season. Any other discounts or promotions with the card will be announced on the web site and here on sowal if offered. Thanks!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
SWGB...The locals card is not valid at the moment, as the discount ended March 1st. But, hold on to your card because we will apply discounts with it again next off season. Any other discounts or promotions with the card will be announced on the web site and here on sowal if offered. Thanks!

I know it was kind of kick to the OMB's when I came in on the 1st. I can deal with it though.