• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kayak Fish

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2007
The food is awesome and the wine by the glass priced so much better than at most restaurants. Congrats on a great place.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I'm so excited. I noticed there's a bit of veggie stuff for me! :clap: Gonna try to bring the kids over this weekend. Will you be around? Miss you. Lot's of news :love:

It's corky! :clap:

The place was packed comfortably last night. The atmosphere is just right. It's one of those spaces that just feels right (or maybe it's the wine :lol: )

When it is a bit warmer and there are just as many folks outside as in it will really be humming! :clap: Spilling out into the street.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Another great night last night!
wow, it was packed out - saw a gazillion friends! ran into all your group, scooty et al, then saw gypsea and captain crazy, and thought I saw swgb but it was someone else who says he's swgb's twin. I never knew.;-) Didn't get a chance to visit long but had a quick dinner on the way to the REP Intern Show - awesome show, btw! I love love love the duck empanadas!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I'm so excited. I noticed there's a bit of veggie stuff for me! :clap: Gonna try to bring the kids over this weekend. Will you be around? Miss you. Lot's of news :love:
Come on over! Miss you too, can't wait to hear news!:wave:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
It was a busy night! The wine tasting was a success. It was wonderful seeing so many beloved faces :love: