• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

reece

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
hi sowalers,

i'm about to make my annual trek to sowal and have a question.

are any of you familiar with seclusion dunes?
there is a house "quantum leap" that we are considering. It looks like it's beachfront, but i wonder how easy the access actually is.
also, is there anything about this community that i should know?

thanks for any info

reece

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
hi sowalers,

i'm about to make my annual trek to sowal and have a question.

are any of you familiar with seclusion dunes?
there is a house "quantum leap" that we are considering. It looks like it's beachfront, but i wonder how easy the access actually is.
also, is there anything about this community that i should know?

thanks for any info

reece

It is at the end of the road behind a gate. It might be beachfront and not gulf front. Should have a good view if this photo is current. Get the actual address and check it out on Google Earth.

1.jpg

reece

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
thanks to both of you. I already had the link for the rental place with those photos, but sometimes photos can be deceiving.
i did google earth it as well.

you make a good point, as i think it is "beachfront" not "gulffront". In all my years of renting beachhouses, I did not know there was a difference between those 2 things. Now, I see...

we were looking also at a house called Point Cool, but just today their vrbo site is not up anymore and i can't find any info on it at all when i google point cool.

we're considering Kiwi's Kastle as well.

if you have any first hand knowledge of any of those, I'd love it.

we are looking for a 5(or 6)bedroom gulf(beach)front May 29-Jun 5 with a private pool.

thanks y'all