• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

criollolove

Beach Comber
Oct 9, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
My male siamese mix got out Sat. 3-6 on Joy lane and Indian Woman. He is neutered and has his shots. He is very dark brown with blue eyes and is very fat. Sometimes he has a runny nose and sneezes. If anyone sees him let me know. Thanks.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Oh I hope you find him. He sounds beautiful and I love Siamese. If I were moved down there already I'd try to help you find him. I'm moving down the end of the month. Good luck on your search. My cat got out once and everyone told me to wait until nightime and he would come home since it is dark and he may be scared. Sure enough at 10:15 p.m. he showed up on my porch. I kept going out every 15 minutes and calling for him. They usually come back especially if not used to being outside. They also get hungry. I did not leave food out b/c I wanted him to get hungry and come home. He is my baby boy. I have 2 others also. Best of luck to you, I know it is hard on us when they get out. Brenda :sosad:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
My male siamese mix got out Sat. 3-6 on Joy lane and Indian Woman. He is neutered and has his shots. He is very dark brown with blue eyes and is very fat. Sometimes he has a runny nose and sneezes. If anyone sees him let me know. Thanks.

I have to go that way today I will look around for him while I'm there. Good Luck!

criollolove

Beach Comber
Oct 9, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
Thank you everyone. Sammy was fourd safe in the neighbors well house. She was feeding him. She came by last night and he was returned home. We are very happy and my daughter in over the top. Thanks for keeping an eye out.