• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
If there's an emergency / fire, the fire truck will get through... I can promise you that. ;-)
Have you seen the big bumpers on the front of the firetrucks? I have seen them use them to move cars that are blocking them. As far as I know, they are still allowed under state law to move vehicles (by whatever means) if they are blocking a passage or hydrant that is needed for an emergency.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I would be very suprised by that, it is more likely they will either seek alternative routes or will be moving hose via hand. If folks are seriously concerned about their lives, homes and businesses and those who frequent them they will find a solution before it happens. It seems a solution was offered but there appears to be some issue with it. As for the shuttle, I am curious who is footing the bill for that?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I would be very suprised by that, it is more likely they will either seek alternative routes or will be moving hose via hand. If folks are seriously concerned about their lives, homes and businesses and those who frequent them they will find a solution before it happens. It seems a solution was offered but there appears to be some issue with it. As for the shuttle, I am curious who is footing the bill for that?

Anyone who gets on will most likely be paying back Lloyd Blue and Ray San er Jay Odom for their "generous" contribution.

Just Curious

Beach Fanatic
Apr 22, 2009
Anyone who gets on will most likely be paying back Lloyd Blue and Ray San er Jay Odom for their "generous" contribution.

I heard that they are working with a third party shuttle company. Not sure who that would be.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Is that the only company in the area? If so, sounds like a good business opportunity.

It's the closest, the next one would be Denure Tours out of PCB and they're pretty much exclusively Biloxi gambling trips for snowbirds.