• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KerriH

Beach Comber
Mar 8, 2010
Nashville, TN
Hi all-

I'd appreciate any suggestions you have for infant friendly restaurant environments. We stay in Rosemary Beach every June and sometimes September as well and have been 8 or 9 times. This will be our first year as parents and we will have our little one with us. She will be 9 months old.

We usually go out for at least one very nice dinner (Cafe Tango, Fish Out of Water) so that will likely be out this year. Of course we can go to Wild Olives, Cowgirl Kitchen, and George's, but what else can you suggest?

Thanks,
Kerri

iomiam

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Point Washington
Summer Kitchen at Rosemary, La Cocina in Seacrest, Shades in the Loop - Inlet Beach, and Gravel Road - and I agree, the key is to just go early.

HelenM

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2008
I agree that infants are pretty easy to take to any restaurant, as long as you go early.

Have a great time, and remember to have lots of sunscreen (and hats) for your little one!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I agree that infants are pretty easy to take to any restaurant, as long as you go early.

Have a great time, and remember to have lots of sunscreen (and hats) for your little one!

And FTLOC take them outside when they start screaming. :bang:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
That's your right.

I happen to think dining without earsplitting screams is one of mine.

Well behaved kids are welcome in any local restaurant.