• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
or maybe we could get a mobile unit set up in the parking lot...for Spring Breakers only....

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
or maybe we could get a mobile unit set up in the parking lot...for Spring Breakers only....

Great idea, Goodwitch! They could have several selections. One could be things your mother wished you were buying on Spring Break. The other could be items Spring Breakers will actually be drinking, eating and using. Pre-priced. Ready to Go. It could be drive by. They wouldn't even have to get out of their cars.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Spring break shopping list:

Loaf of white bread
Family sized package of cold cuts
Mayonnaise
Chips
Remainder of room in cart to be filled with beer

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
When you say "breakers" are you talking about your usual college kids? I can't believe they come to Watercolor. I would think they would be way East in Panama City. It is so much fun to hear what goes on down there. By the way how is the weather?

During my daughters spring break I allowed her to have 2 friends stay in the cottage with us. Her other friends were in Panama City Beach. One evening I drove them to PCB to be with the other friends. They were all crowded into the hotel and running all about the premises. I thought they would be spending the night. I left and went to a wine bar and within an hour had a call saying they were ready to come back and wanted to bring 3 more friends. They got a ride and I had 3 more in the cottage.
Turns out they preferred the nicer accomodations and we had guitar hero:dunno:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
think maybe I'll go to Costa Rica....:cool:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
WaterColor has 1200 check-ins this weekend. Hold on to your hats folks.

Yikes!!:yikes: Forget combat grocery shopping. Allifunn needs to sharpen her combat kitchen skills. She is about to be "discovered."