• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JC

Beach Lover
RiverOtter said:
Anybody ever try one of these?

libplusproduct.jpg
Got one about 3 weeks ago & it's caught about 400 yellow flies. I hope it does just as good on them little blood sucking mosquitoes this summer.

JustBeachy

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Blue Mtn. Beach
Seagrover, tell me about the black sticky balls. Did you have to paint your own beach balls? What kind of paint did you use? I'd never heard of this until a few weeks ago, and I'm all for whatever will alieviate those pesky yellow flies QUICKLY!!!

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Ok guys.....I have to tell you, this is freaking me out a little bit. We have vacationed in Seagrove for the past five years.....have had no trouble with yellow flies!! am I in for a surprise ???? we will be there on Sunday. :eek:

Kim Smith

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
You can call my husband on his cell, 404-391-5845. His name is Harold Smith. He owns 2 hardware stores here in Atlanta and carries them in his store. Just tell him from the So. Walton family and he can see what he can do. He did say he only had 2 left in his stock. He has sold about 14 in the past 2 weeks.