• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

destinPT

Beach Lover
Oct 20, 2009
I am looking for the contact info or an email for the owner of the marbella condos in destin or the developer of the building. Im not looking for the owner of each unit but the owner of the entire building or the property manager of the entire building. Thanks for the help

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
The land for Phase II of Marbella is currently bank owned so they may be in trouble. The developer was MARBELLA CONDOMINIUM DEVELOPERS LLC ,

The managing member is:
STEVEN P DEL GALLO
4 LAGUNA STREET, STE 201
FORT WALTON BEACH FL 32548

The management company appears to be:
PROGRESSIVE MANAGEMENT OF AMERICA INC
205 BROOKS STREET SE
STE 201
FORT WALTON BEACH FL 32548 US
Contacts: Try Bob Reid or Larry Hines

I am looking for the contact info or an email for the owner of the marbella condos in destin or the developer of the building. Im not looking for the owner of each unit but the owner of the entire building or the property manager of the entire building. Thanks for the help

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Are you looking for the Condo Association's address? Each owner is part owner of the entire building and it's land.

The second listing the Cork listed would be the management company and anything regarding the current condo association would be their domain.

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
I need to see a bigger version of that avatar. It looks like a wild party that I'm not invited to ;-)

Are you looking for the Condo Association's address? Each owner is part owner of the entire building and it's land.

The second listing the Cork listed would be the management company and anything regarding the current condo association would be their domain.

destinPT

Beach Lover
Oct 20, 2009
Thanks for all the info! If anyone has info on the property management company for Grand Harbor in destin next to Marbella
I cant seem to find it by searching. Thanks for the replies. :D

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Shall we guess :lol: He/She's a CAM wanting the job? An attorney trying to serve them? A billionaire trying to do a hip pocket deal? :dunno:

I'm betting more toward bitter investment. That's not a slight toward the OP, but if they were a CAM they would be going after the board not the current management company. If an attorney is resorting to sowal to find a registered agent for an HOA then their plaintiff is screwed since they have THE worst attorney.

destinPT

Beach Lover
Oct 20, 2009
I'm betting more toward bitter investment. That's not a slight toward the OP, but if they were a CAM they would be going after the board not the current management company. If an attorney is resorting to sowal to find a registered agent for an HOA then their plaintiff is screwed since they have THE worst attorney.

Haha none of the above, thou I wouldnt mind being the billionaire! We are just looking to offer our services to there residents and guests.