• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

skinnergy

Beach Lover
Aug 26, 2008
Please call for your dog. 622-1677
Here's a picture.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/69799548@N00/4449997774/

Last edited:

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Bless his heart! Can't believe you called him, old, fat and stinky. :D

skinnergy

Beach Lover
Aug 26, 2008
Bless his heart! Can't believe you called him, old, fat and stinky. :D

The dogs now resides with animal control in Defuniak.

I tried Miss Lucille's but I guess they are closed today. It had to cross 98 and travel a two miles to get where it was found on Church St. from Edgewood Terrace, but it is not impossible. I will try Miss Lucille's again tomorrow, just in case. This is one STANKY dog.

Last edited:

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged

I tried Miss Lucille's but I guess they are closed today. It had to cross 98 and travel a two miles to get where it was found on Church St. from Edgewood Terrace, but it is not impossible. I will try Miss Lucille's again tomorrow, just in case. This is one STANKY dog.

Poor Baby :cry: Anybody know if they are a no kill shelter and if not, how long will they keep him? He must be so scared.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc

:lol: We must find Stanky's home! Poor boy!

skinnergy

Beach Lover
Aug 26, 2008
He doesn't act scared at all. He is very calm and relaxed around everybody, like he is up for the adventure.