• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rachel

Beach Crab
Feb 15, 2010
The perfect little house. 2 BR cottage sitting on very private acre ot. Pet friendly. Gourmet kitchen, beautiful masonry fireplace, vaulted cypress ceiling, walls and counters. Huge screened porch. All the bells and whistles. Furnished or not furnished. 1350/month.

jack fish

Beach Comber
Jul 15, 2007
Is this rental still available? If so, could you email me with some more info i.e. pics, monthly rent, location. Thank you.

rachel

Beach Crab
Feb 15, 2010
Yes, it's still available. Sorry to just get back to you. I just posted a few pics. The house is off E Pt. Washington, then Oak Ave, a very private piece of property. It's furnished and we are asking $1350 per month. Will do month to month, or longer term lease.

Is this rental still available? If so, could you email me with some more info i.e. pics, monthly rent, location. Thank you.

rachel

Beach Crab
Feb 15, 2010
Pics of Point Washington Cottage

Here are some pics of the cottage. It is PET FRIENDLY and will be FURNISHED!

swbathens

Beach Comber
Mar 8, 2010
The perfect little house. 2 BR cottage sitting on very private acre ot. Pet friendly. Gourmet kitchen, beautiful masonry fireplace, vaulted cypress ceiling, walls and counters. Huge screened porch. All the bells and whistles. Furnished or not furnished. 1350/month.

Is this still Available and are there Pics Thanks Steve sbeard@summitsti.com

bluecliff

Beach Comber
Sep 26, 2009
Seacrest Beach

Hi, id love to have more info, some pics and location
thanks alot! bonniesowal@aol.com