• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Camile Cox

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2010
Sheriff Adkinson will begin his town hall meetings tomorrow evening, March 23 at the Santa Rosa Beach Sub-Station. The meeting is open to the public and provides an opportunity for the Sheriff to visit and speak with the citizens in a casual atmosphere. I hope to see some of you there!
Attached is a flyer for the event.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Message from PIO Mike Gurspan:

It'll run from six to nine o'clock tomorrow tonight, and cover a wide array of issues including budget, meth in walton co., noise ordinances, etc., etc... Sheriff Adkinson will also field questions from those in attendance.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
PLS ask about SpringBreak last week

Wish I could be there!! If someone is so inclined, a good question might be to hear their thoughts on SpringBreak on 30A last week:dunno:

Very Interested in hearing their take on it. If this happens, would greatly appreciate someone letting us know about it here.
THANKS!!
pk

Sheriff Adkinson will begin his town hall meetings tomorrow evening, March 23 at the Santa Rosa Beach Sub-Station. The meeting is open to the public and provides an opportunity for the Sheriff to visit and speak with the citizens in a casual atmosphere. I hope to see some of you there!
Attached is a flyer for the event.

Just Curious

Beach Fanatic
Apr 22, 2009
Wish I could be there!! If someone is so inclined, a good question might be to hear their thoughts on SpringBreak on 30A last week:dunno:

Very Interested in hearing their take on it. If this happens, would greatly appreciate someone letting us know about it here.
THANKS!!
pk

what exactly do you want to know?

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
specifics for the sheriff re: springbreak

From their perspective....how did it compare so far to other years...(the crowd....more college students?) How was their call volume for incidents relating to springbreak visitors, and how was their ability to respond?? Were they able to handle all the calls? Was this an unusually difficult week (13th-20th)? That's the kind of discussion I'd be interested in....straight from the horses mouth is what I'd like!
THANKS,
PK

what exactly do you want to know?