• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I love Bob Graham and have met him on several occasions. This is nothing more than pandering from politicians who are finally feeling a little heat to their normally unchallenged jobs. Further I believe that there are far bigger issues and wonder exactly how hard they are working to have found time to honor a DEMOCRAT? Please pay no attention and turn you focus back to the drilling bills at hand.

I really hope Sen. Graham will come out and use this opportunity to shame them for their current actions regarding drilling and how it could potentially affect the very state park they are trying to rename after him.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
I love Bob Graham and have met him on several occasions. This is nothing more than pandering from politicians who are finally feeling a little heat to their normally unchallenged jobs. Further I believe that there are far bigger issues and wonder exactly how hard they are working to have found time to honor a DEMOCRAT? Please pay no attention and turn you focus back to the drilling bills at hand.

I really hope Sen. Graham will come out and use this opportunity to shame them for their current actions regarding drilling and how it could potentially affect the very state park they are trying to rename after him.

You are exactly right! What pathetic pandering...wouldn't it be nice if we had some representatives who had some principles and the courage to stand up for them, instead of this ridiculous attempt at distraction!:bang:

Last edited:

Just Curious

Beach Fanatic
Apr 22, 2009

So, do you think the name should be changed? :dunno:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
No, if he were in it for naming rights he would have done it when the park was formed.

These two, Gaetz and Coley, manage, with this one bill, to offend not only Senator Graham--but, Major Gray for whom the Park and Grayton itself is named, but also the people of the area--who have not been asked our opinion!

Who do they think they are to decide what to call our park without so much as a thought to the wishes of the people they represent?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
How long before people can buy their name on government property? Like Alltel Central Park or Bill Gates DC Beltway. Or is that what is going on already?