• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Was it over by the crazy lady with the convertible and bald dogs? :D

That's the one. Over on Woody Wagon.

:lolabove: :funn:
Cork-- Thanks for posting the hot sheet. I like it 'cuz I'm nosy.

:wave: Can't wait till lunch. Saw your webpage. Good for you doing what you love :love:

Great info. I especially like the pending and sold features. Thanks Cork!

You're quite welcome. I always thought the hotsheet put it all together rather than isolated movement. When we see more "greens" on price changes than "reds", we'll know we've hit bottom.

Nice work Cork

Thanks RO :wave:

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Great to see all those contingents, pendings and solds. 2010 has started off with a BANG! :clap:

I know. It really is. Also, I've been watching pretty closely and south walton foreclosures are going very quick after listing. Our REO inventory is slim pickins compared to a few weeks back (for now anyway).

This week, there's a bunch of nice REO's in Panama City Beach. Places like Splash and Calypso which I really haven't seen before.

The buyers do appear to be coming out and they apparently like South Walton. Who wouldn't? :clap:

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
cork you're one of the most knowledgeable agents i've ever seen and your twitter site and weekly updates on here or awesome.

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
cork you're one of the most knowledgeable agents i've ever seen and your twitter site and weekly updates on here or awesome.

Thank you. That's very kind of you Ray. I do it because I love it, not because I have to which allows me to never lose sight of the fact that the purchase of real estate is a huge decision and that my clients have placed a lot of trust in me. I want them to have as much information as they need to make such an important decision. :wave:

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged