• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
Hi,
Where could I take 4 little girls (aged 6-10) for manicures or pedicures? Initially I was thinking Watercolor spa (since our home is there) but I'm guessing that might be rather pricey. Any other options?
Thanks!

I recently went to Le's Luxury Nails on Hwy 98 just past why 79. The owners were SO nice, the place was SO clean, they did a great job on my pedi and my acrylics and the price was very reasonable. They have special pricing on kids mani/pedis starting at $10.
Their # is 850-233-1111. I know it's not 30A, but they used to have a place down here and just couldn't keep up with the 30A rents! :yikes:
Hope you have fun!

Pearce

Beach Lover
May 11, 2009
Seagrove Beach
Ocean Nails is a good place to go. It's on 393 South before Gulf Place. They have mani/pedi combo's starting at $40. See if they will give you a better deal since they are little girls.

ThirtyAGal

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2007
Tennessee
And frankly, I'm a bit dumbfounded by your position because your posts for the past couple of years paint you as among the most materialistic on this board.
:clap:Amen. Thank you. People who have money and constantly brag about it don't seem to realize that others see them as petty and classless.

You young ladies enjoy your mani/pedi party and have a ball!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I don't think ONE group manicure/pedicure on vacation is the road to ruin. :roll:

Now if you must take them somewhere w/ valet parking, where they wash your hair w/ bottled water, or start spending hundreds on one trip, then BR may have a point.

Now if you must take them somewhere w/ valet parking, where they wash your hair w/ bottled water, or start spending hundreds on one trip, then BR may have a point.
You'll never let me live that down. :lol: Valet parking is necessary there because their parking lot is teeny, there is not a public parking garage nearby, and you can count on two hands the number of on-street parking spots. As for the bottled water, I guarantee that when the water main broke, the bottled water cost them nothing compared to cancelling all of their clients that day. The cost -- well that's standard for nice salons in Atlanta. I used to go every 5-6 weeks, not I stretch it out to 8. And I now do all of my manis and pedis myself, except for an occasional visit to Crystal Nails.

Last edited:

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
Angel Nails in the Water Color Plaza next to Publix may have a kids special. They are very nice people and do a great job.