• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello Everyone. My name is Mario and I am the owner of Fajitas Grill in in Miramar Plaza in Miramar Beach. I wanted to say hello invite everyone to come and try us out. We have the best tasting Mexican food in the area. If you live in the area we offer a 10% local discount. We love our locals and want to take care of them. Dont forget, we also have 2x1 Margaritas every day and 99cent on Sundays.

I would also like to thank Kurt, Allifun, and Tootsie for the positive postings about our restaurant.

Come visit us. We are 2 miles west of Sandestin on 98 just past Holiday road in Miramar Plaza (beach side of 98)l

See you there Amigos!

Mario

SunandFun

Beach Crab
Apr 4, 2010
Good Monday morning after Easter to everyone! I am so happy to have found this forum. My family is looking for a rental in your lovely part of the country, and I find information on forums such as this one to be very useful in finding the right location. My husband and I and our children (20 somethings) plan to visit in the late summer.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:welcome:Fajitas!!! YUMMMMMM!!!!