• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
From today's Florida Trend:

NEW YORK ? The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Apple may be working on an iPhone designed for Verizon Wireless.
Currently AT&T Inc. is the only U.S. phone company that carries the iPhone.
Citing unnamed sources, The Journal said Monday that Apple Inc. is planning to debut a new iPhone this summer, and on top of that appears to be working on a model for Verizon. The report says it is unclear when the Verizon model would be available.
Apple spokeswoman Natalie Kerris says the company does not comment on rumors or speculation. Verizon Wireless also has no comment.

Florida Trend - ?Florida's Source For Business News

guitarguy

Beach Comber
Jan 13, 2010
guess thats good for Verizon customers...too bad they won't be able to talk and surf the web at the same time. DK why anybody would want Verizon in SoWal anyhow, now that AT&T has 3G here all is well, not to mention Verizons poor customer service!

Last edited:

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
guess thats good for Verizon customers...too bad they won't be able to talk and surf the web at the same time. DK why anybody would want Verizon in SoWal anyhow, now that AT&T has 3G here all is well, not to mention Verizons poor customer service!

"poor" is an understatement...nightmare is more like it!

HelenM

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2008

Forget about bad customer service, their reception is terrible! I can't wait until my contract is up so I can go somewhere else, even if I have to pay more.

Natural Clean

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2008
I use T-Mobile with my iphone, and coverage in Sowal is very spotty.

As far as At&t and iphone, I think most of the network complaints are from people in metro areas, where there are tons of iphones. I wonder if Verizon would have the same problems with as many iPhone users. I wonder if it will be a grass is greener situation when Verizon does get the iphone.

All carriers will be on an LTE network in a couple of years anyway.