• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HelenM

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2008
I thiiiinnnnkkk... the restaurant near SRB post office that has been Cattle Company-->CoCo's-->Jambone's.

Thank you! I hope that is their new location -- I'll keep my eyes open! We're big fans of Mexican in my house. My little guy is very happy eating a cheese quesadilla and beans & rice!

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Spoke to a couple of guys outside the restaurant site this afternoon and they said it would not be a Mexican Rest...:sosad:. They would not divulge any information, but will post on sowal in the near future.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Spoke to a couple of guys outside the restaurant site this afternoon and they said it would not be a Mexican Rest...:sosad:. They would not divulge any information, but will post on sowal in the near future.

I was told last week it wasn't a done deal yet and they were still working on it. Maybe it didn't work out.

I don't think I've ever had bad service at a Mexican restaurant owned and operated by Mexican-Americans. I suppose it is from hard work, conservative planning, and a desire for repeat business. Sounds like a good plan!

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
I was told last week it wasn't a done deal yet and they were still working on it. Maybe it didn't work out.

I don't think I've ever had bad service at a Mexican restaurant owned and operated by Mexican-Americans. I suppose it is from hard work, conservative planning, and a desire for repeat business. Sounds like a good plan!

Yea, looks like someone else beat them to the punch. Would have loved it to be Mexican, but I am sure it will be something else as good.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I sure hope they do something with that parking lot (pot holes). It is litgation waiting to happen.

Before Jambones (RIP) left the landlord was supposedly going to resurface it. I see that never panned out.