• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Starting today at 8AM Central, SoWal.com will be in 3D. You don't need special glasses but if you kept them from Avatar or any other 3D movie the images will be enhanced.

Without 3D glasses you may need to fix your vision on an object on your monitor for awhile before depth registers. 3D on the internet is the latest technology and is especially effective with photos.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Starting today at 8AM Central, SoWal.com will be in 3D. You don't need special glasses but if you kept them from Avatar or any other 3D movie the images will be enhanced.

Without 3D glasses you may need to fix your vision on an object on your monitor for awhile before depth registers. 3D on the internet is the latest technology and is especially effective with photos.

Wow, just 9 minutes to go. Maybe we can watch the rerun with Dave Rauschkold on The Weather Channel. He was just on.

Or is that an April Fool's Day joke Kurt? Dave really was on The Weather Channel which is next door in Okaloosa County this week.

Last edited:

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
I may be wrong but I think "April Fool".

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Wow, just 9 minutes to go. Maybe we can watch the rerun with Dave Rauschkold on The Weather Channel. He was just on.

Or is that an April Fool's Day joke Kurt? Dave really was on The Weather Channel which is next door in Okaloosa County this week.

Inn at Crystal Beach to be exact.

shakennotstirred

Beach Fanatic
Jan 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA

And where is Sheryl Crow playing this year?

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Last night on facebook, I learned that Jimmy Buffett showed up to play at PCB Margaritaville. . . . or were they just getting a jump on April Fool?

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Yeah, I saw Jimmy playing at Margaritaville last night, with Karl Rove and Sheryl Crow sittin' in... and it was in 3D!!! Wow! :blush:

Last edited:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
By the way, I was in sowal much of the day, and it was all in 3D - no glasses required (but I wore them anyway, just to look cool).