• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seaschnells

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Seagrove
We have a friend who is looking for a small place that is available immediately (or in the near future). A guest house or 1br, furnished, in Seagrove, Grayton, or Blue Mountain area. No cats/dogs and is a nonsmoker. Message me if you have a place that might work. Thanks!

longtimebuilder

Beach Crab
Mar 25, 2008
We have a friend who is looking for a small place that is available immediately (or in the near future). A guest house or 1br, furnished, in Seagrove, Grayton, or Blue Mountain area. No cats/dogs and is a nonsmoker. Message me if you have a place that might work. Thanks!

call patti @ 399-0123

awbettsfleck

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2010
May have something...........

Hi - We are looking a renting a fabulous 4 BR furnished house right off of 30A and CR 83 (Blue Mountain Beach). It has a fantastic fully furnished 1 BR (very spacious)garage apartment that we can rent to you for around $750, available May 1. We have to act on this pretty quick to get it ( it will go fast), so if you are interested, please contact Alicia at The Village Boutique at 267-0319 and I can give you more details. It is a really nice place for that amount. Thanks.

awbettsfleck

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2010
Call Alicia at The Village Boutique. I am looking at a beautiful house in Blue Mountain with a garage guesthouse. Rent would be around $750. Call me at 267-0319

costakelli

Beach Comber
Feb 22, 2008

I have a furnished 1 bedroom house in Point Washington, available immediately. You can reach me at 225-335-1355. thanks!