• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

svengali

Beach Comber
Mar 31, 2010
SAMSUNG 40? HD LCD Big Screen TV #LN-T405HA (BLACK)

MAGNAVOX HD HI-DEF DVD Player #DP170MS8 (BLACK)

ENTERTAINMENT CENTER (BLACK)
*Solid wood, crown molding, bun feet, nice trim detailing, distressed finish.
*Has beachy look with 4 large basket drawers
*Upper hutch can separate
*All beach decorations in the picture included
*Can store everything, dvd and VCR players, cable boxes & modems, dvd?s
and VCR tapes, surround sound (if you have it)?all in one place

& CABLES TO HOOK UP YOUR LAPTOP OR COMPUTER TO THE 40? LCD.

BOTH OWNER?S MANUALS & REMOTES included.

$1100 for all.

Everything is 2 years old. Bought all at the same time. LCD still has perfect picture and dvd still works like the day I got it. I tried to take good pics but it looks stunning in person, gotten a lot of compliments on it.

Please don?t try to talk me down on the price or ask to buy items separately. Everything was originally over $2600 not including tax. I priced it to sell for the exact amount I need for an emergency this month and I won?t sell it if I can?t get that. I don?t really want to sell it but I have to.

This is perfect for someone who thinks TV?s look ugly and want to hide them. The TV is the same exact color as the hutch so it just blends into the background. That?s the reason I bought it.

Also included are 2 cables that you can use to turn the TV in a giant monitor for your computer. I used this a lot for watching free movies off Youtube or just to have a bigger screen for my laptop. I can show you how to hook it up if you need help, and also show you how to find the free movies online.

I can only take phone calls because I don?t have email or internet at the moment, SO PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST, because I won?t be able to answer it very often. I?m located about a mile from 30A and 393.

PHONE CALLS ONLY Please -- 850-255-2391.​

svengali

Beach Comber
Mar 31, 2010
edit?

does anyone know if it's possible to still edit posts? i wanted to try and edit my first one but don't see the option available

svengali

Beach Comber
Mar 31, 2010
Well, I didn't hear from anyone and I have to go now. I just wanted to say I lowered the price to $975.

svengali

Beach Comber
Mar 31, 2010
How much do you want for just the T.V.??

I've decided I'll sell the TV separate for $390. That will include the cables to hook up a computer to it and use it a big computer monitor, and also includes the HD DVD player.

svengali

Beach Comber
Mar 31, 2010
The TV has been sold.

But I still have the entertainment center and DVD player for $500.