• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

blue

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2010
Looking for a young profesional, prefably male. Brand new 3 bedroom house. Will have own unfurnished bedroom with own bathroom. No pets and no smoking please. Rent is $500 a month and includes utilities. :cool:

salubrious

Beach Crab
Feb 1, 2010
sounds good

Looking for a young profesional, prefably male. Brand new 3 bedroom house. Will have own unfurnished bedroom with own bathroom. No pets and no smoking please. Rent is $500 a month and includes utilities. :cool:

Hello! Does this place have a garage? I have a stand up paddle board, workout equipment, and do minor work with my tools on my car. I also have a good energy efficient water miser washer and dryer.

good luck with all
Patrick

blue

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2010
Hello! Does this place have a garage? I have a stand up paddle board, workout equipment, and do minor work with my tools on my car. I also have a good energy efficient water miser washer and dryer.

good luck with all
Patrick

Patrick,

The house has a carport with a huge storage closet for your tools and paddle board. As for the gym Im sure we can make a spot for it. The house is also set up for two laundry rooms, so bringing in your washer and dryer would be no problem. Let me know if you have any other questions. You can reach me at 770-855-5368.
progress.gif