• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
Our last few shows of Always... Patsy Cline are fast approaching, and in case you haven't heard, we've added a performance on Wednesday April 7, so if you haven't seen it yet, or if you want to see it again before it closes, call the box office at 850-231-0733 or go online at Seaside Repertory Theatre and get your tickets NOW! Saturday is sold out, Thursday is close to it, and Friday is not far behind, and if we can sell out Weds too it will be a first in Rep history to sell out every single performance!

This is a very special production, and people will be talking about it for years to come. You do not want to miss it!

Pix please :D

Ditto what she said! :wave:

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
I saw the show on Saturday nite. It was terrific. Jennifer is so talented and gifted. Teance was wonderfully funny and believably ditzy !!! At the end of the show Jennifer's little boy jumped on the stage looking for Mom....it was really cute. When I got home I googled Patsy Cline and spent an hour learning about her. I then went to Amazon.com and bought a CD of her greatest hits. I luv the REP !!!!

P.S. Balder filled in as the bass fiddle player which made it a real family affair !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I still have a warm glow from the show and the fam has been listening to Patsy and looking at photos and videos since we saw the show.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Our last few shows of Always... Patsy Cline are fast approaching, and in case you haven't heard, we've added a performance on Wednesday April 7, so if you haven't seen it yet, or if you want to see it again before it closes, call the box office at 850-231-0733 or go online at Seaside Repertory Theatre and get your tickets NOW! Saturday is sold out, Thursday is close to it, and Friday is not far behind, and if we can sell out Weds too it will be a first in Rep history to sell out every single performance!

This is a very special production, and people will be talking about it for years to come. You do not want to miss it!

Ditto what she said! :wave:

Lucky people- an extra night of Patsy! Just talked to Carol at the office and the phone is ringing and the website is taking orders too- don't be left out and sad!

skinnergy

Beach Lover
Aug 26, 2008
Kurt, I am looking forward to seeing some of those new productions shots from last Friday.