• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
So I'm doing that thing where I didn't read the whole thread but I'm posting a question (that might have already come up). SORRY!

Since we have the SoWal connection with this talented act does this mean we stand a chance to get these guys to come play at a beach bonfire? We'll keep it on the down low.

JT

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2005
Atlanta
Hop, I started playing their music up on Lake Lanier last summer and every one loves them.

Tell him thanks for me.....Now my friends dont hate me for playing Buffett all the time.

Not that theres anything wrong with that!!!

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
What a great show. I am watching it now for the second time. They seem to have a common appreciation for real music. A legend and one in the making.

Yeah, they really seemed to hit it off. Zac is a super down to earth guy. They are the real deal! How cool would it be to hang with Jimmy Buffett?!?!?

gardening1970

Beach Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
Atlanta
Finally got to see this Crossroads episode - it was great! So glad they sang Free. Love that one from an older Zac Brown Band CD I have. My husband saw them at an Atl bar a few years ago and brought home 2 signed CDs which we played to death... before Chicken Fried.

On the same CD I think, there is an awesome cover of Romeo and Juliet - a Mark Knopfler song. Give it a listen if you stumble across it sometime. Better than the original in my opinion.

Zac Brown Band will be at Verizon Wireless BamaJam Music & Arts Festival in June!

This is my brother's band... they are stepping into the big time...They have a country/blues/rock fusion thing going on....they made their national radio debut last week and they're climbing the charts. they just signed on to a label called Live Nation...they have 4 clients....U2, Madonna, Jay-Z, and Zac Brown Band...if that tells you anything...they are on tour right now. They'll be playing with Willie Nelson, Alan Jackson and Sugarland at various times on this tour. I'm very proud...obviously...so call in to local stations...and listen out for them....I would love to see some of our locals....Dread, WACO ramblers...tag along with these guys...they'd really compliment each other...Support Local Music!!!

YouTube - Zac Brown Band "Chicken Fried" Live From HOB New Orleans

***Zac Brown Band will be at the Verizon BamaJam Music & Arts Festival in Enterprise, AL June 3-5. Exact artist schedule to be announced soon. Get your tickets now!! 3-day passes are $130 for a limited time!! For complete lineup and more, visit www.bamajammusicfestival.com ***

The Hangout Festival

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2010
Don't miss Zac Brown Band, along with other headliners including Trey Anastasio and TAB, John Legend, Ben Harper and Relentless7, The Black Crowes, Alison Krauss and Union Station, plus The Flaming Lips, Ray LaMontagne and many others. For more information, as well as to purchase single day or weekend passes, visit us online at The Hangout Beach, Music & Arts Festival. The festival will be held from May 14-16 in Gulf Shores, Alabama! Let's see a huge contingent of SoWal'ers at The Hangout to support these artists!

sullygromo

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2008
These guys are my favorite new band...awesome musicians, great tunes...wasn't really aware of them until the CMT thing w/ Buffett. Props to your brother!

***Zac Brown Band will be at the Verizon BamaJam Music & Arts Festival in Enterprise, AL June 3-5. Exact artist schedule to be announced soon. Get your tickets now!! 3-day passes are $130 for a limited time!! For complete lineup and more, visit www.bamajammusicfestival.com ***