• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

blue

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2010
Looking for a young professional roommate to share a 1700 sq/ft house on the east side of 30A. Rent is $600 per month and includes utilities. Will have own unfurnished bedroom and bathroom. No smoking please and pets are welcome. :D

kitemare1

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2008
Panama City Beach - 30A Soon
Photos

Looking for a young professional roommate to share a 1700 sq/ft house on the east side of 30A. Rent is $600 per month and includes utilities. Will have own unfurnished bedroom and bathroom. No smoking please and pets are welcome. :D

Hi,

I currently live on the east side of 30-A and am trying to find another place. Please forward photos of the residence to edrolen@msn.com.

Thanks,

e

kitemare1

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2008
Panama City Beach - 30A Soon
Still looking

Hi Roxy,

I am still looking for a place along 30-a. I am a young professional and have an architectural job in the area. Is your place still available. Please feel freee to contact me at 850-814-2642.

Thanks,

Ed Rolen

cleslie77

Beach Crab
Apr 14, 2010
Is your room still for rent?

Hello! I am a single 33 year old female with a full time job at Sandestin. I also have a 2 year old yellow lab named Sam. If your room is still available please let me know i would love to take a look.

blue

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2010
Hello! I am a single 33 year old female with a full time job at Sandestin. I also have a 2 year old yellow lab named Sam. If your room is still available please let me know i would love to take a look.

This room has just been taken. Thanks for all the interest though and good luck. :)