• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mel4uf

Beach Crab
Oct 30, 2008
hi, im looking for an unfurnished 1 or 2 bedroom condo/house LTR for just myself and my dog. preferably closer to the east end of 30a or inlet beach but will consider extending down 30a for the perfect place. let me know if anyone knows of anything, thank you!

blue

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2010
hi, im looking for an unfurnished 1 or 2 bedroom condo/house LTR for just myself and my dog. preferably closer to the east end of 30a or inlet beach but will consider extending down 30a for the perfect place. let me know if anyone knows of anything, thank you!

Hey there! I have a unfurnished bed/bath available in a 2200 sq/ft house at Seacrest Beach. Have a dog myself so that will be no problem. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

mel4uf

Beach Crab
Oct 30, 2008
Hey there! I have a unfurnished bed/bath available in a 2200 sq/ft house at Seacrest Beach. Have a dog myself so that will be no problem. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

hi :) i am interested...can you tell me a little more about what you have available, price and expectations?

blue

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2010
hi :) i am interested...can you tell me a little more about what you have available, price and expectations?

Great! You will have your own unfurnished room and bathroom. There is space for another washer and dryer if you need to bring that in. If not, have that available to be shared. Rent is $600 per month which includes utilities. Overall I like the place pretty neat but do not mind a dust spot here or there I have a German Shepard puppy who wouldnt mind sharing the place either. ;) You can contact me at 770-855-5368 if you are interested. Thanks!

kitemare1

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2008
Panama City Beach - 30A Soon
Looking as well

Great! You will have your own unfurnished room and bathroom. There is space for another washer and dryer if you need to bring that in. If not, have that available to be shared. Rent is $600 per month which includes utilities. Overall I like the place pretty neat but do not mind a dust spot here or there I have a German Shepard puppy who wouldnt mind sharing the place either. ;) You can contact me at 770-855-5368 if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for a place along the 30-a area as well. Your place sounds like an ideal situation. No pets but love them. I do architecture in the area and work a good bit. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ed Rolen
850-814-2642

shar9113

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2010

Hello I have a 1brm cottage in Inlet beach it rents for $650. all utilities included contact me at shar9113@yahoo.com if interested