• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Exactly SJ, There are 4 spaces.....now add all the cars seeking a place[no easy turnaround there with a private entranceway], scooters, bikes leaning against or chained to every vertical surface, and you have a recipe for free entertainment. Should be fun considering how many local listings tout easy beach access. Fort Panic will be aptly named.

csamps

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2005
I don't think parking at beach access will be a big issue for Cypress Dunes owners.

I seem to remember talk (please don't quote this as fact) of a trolley/van kind of transport that will be ongoing from the club to the beach and back.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
csamps said:
I don't think parking at beach access will be a big issue for Cypress Dunes owners.

I seem to remember talk (please don't quote this as fact) of a trolley/van kind of transport that will be ongoing from the club to the beach and back.
I am sure that will be a success. I can picture it now. Wealthy people waiting to ride the bus in wet swimsuits.

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
John R said:
they could always ride their golfcarts down the bike path to an access, or even bikes :eek:

jr
Legally, they cannot drive motorized vehicles on the bike path. However, starting in March, they could walk down a few hundred meters and rent a scooter to take them to the beach access.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Every time I see photos of Cypress Dunes with the beach behind the chainlink fence I somehow think of Alcatraz Prison and the unobtainable route to San Fransisco. Maybe some homeowners will buy boltcutters and make a straight dash to the beach.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Bob said:
Every time I see photos of Cypress Dunes with the beach behind the chainlink fence I somehow think of Alcatraz Prison and the unobtainable route to San Fransisco. Maybe some homeowners will buy boltcutters and make a straight dash to the beach.

I figured that was a given. I think it already goes on in that area next to it.