• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ShallowsFuzz

Beach Lover
Dec 26, 2006
Point Washington
If someone gets a call from this survey group again, ask them who is paying for this and where are they based. Survey them!

Last edited:

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
I got the the call Sunday night and declined to take part because I was driving. I felt it odd they would call on my cell phone since I have a home phone also.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
If someone gets a call from this survey group again, ask them who is paying for this and where are they based. Survey them!
Did that Fuzz, they advised who they were but I did not pay attention, although I think I have been called before by this group for some State races. I also asked who was paying for it and the lady advised she did not know to prevent a bias. Those were her words.

ShallowsFuzz

Beach Lover
Dec 26, 2006
Point Washington
Did that Fuzz, they advised who they were but I did not pay attention, although I think I have been called before by this group for some State races. I also asked who was paying for it and the lady advised she did not know to prevent a bias. Those were her words.

Strange:scratch:

Why would it be a bad thing IF the jail could be run more cost effectively by the SO instead of the BCC? We are going into this budget cycle another 8 million shy, and probably another 4 million shy next time. No one wants to raise taxes, especially in this economic climate. I find it commendable that Scott is out there looking for any and every penny he can find. Once that is done, then, and only then, will I think you see the public go along with a millage increase.

Except for schools, we should just go ahead and double that millage so we can pay teachers more.

And of course add another penny to the sales tax so we can pay the FF more money.

But other than that..............

Well since the article says the BCC cut jail costs 50% what is the Sheriff offering? Anyone hear 75%.? And they could maybe cut their own back as well. Every penny counts. Just cutting the phone poll budget would be a start.:rotfl: