• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
hubby and i went to old florida fish house last night during their buy one, get one free time 5 - 6 pm. our previous trips had been so-so..food had been okay but service was usually slow..we normally went later than we did last night. anyway, we were pleasantly surprised...we had a total of 2 drinks, each had an entree, and i couldn't resist their chocolate peanut butter cheesecake! the food was very good, and the service was excellent. the waitress kept coming over to refill our water glasses and check on us. the bill came to $57, including those 2 drinks. if we had not had alcohol, it would have been $45 for the two of us. good deal, for sure.

just wanted to share our positive experience since we always hope the restaurants along 30a stay in business!!

IRIETYMES

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2007
Good to hear that OFFH finally is showing its stuff. We've had the same opinion as you over the course of three years or so and look forward to trying once more time to see if they've gotten it right yet.

JBird

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2010
Good to hear that OFFH finally is showing its stuff. We've had the same opinion as you over the course of three years or so and look forward to trying once more time to see if they've gotten it right yet.

My husband and I took friends to OFFH for dinner last week and we had an excellent experience. The food was very good, quality of the sushi great and the service was also good. In the past we have experienced inconsistency at the restaurant so we are happy as well that they are 'back on track"