• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Who has the best reasonably-priced steak dinner in the area? Doesn't have to be 30A - anywhere from 30A to Destin.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I typically don't eat steak at restaurants (as I can easily grill it so I opt for harder dishes) but I had a good one recently at Great Southern.

Cooked exactly as ordered and with seared scallops on top.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Heard mcguires is the best, too!

Though, I'm not a red meat eater, I heard that they're one of, the best! I work at Wyndham, at the Majestic Sun/Destin and we all recommend that people that come to us for vacation ownership tours, try them for a great steak! If they're wanting steak, that is!
McGuires in Destin has great steaks and the atmosphere is pretty fun.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Pandora's hands down. The NY Strip is outstanding and big enough to split! You can waitch the steaks as they cook on the wood grill when you enter.

sadie1

Beach Lover
May 31, 2009
I'm sorry when i saw moderately priced and pandoras i had to answer. $40 for a tbone? $33 for a ny strip.. even $24 for a sirlion. Its good food but i got sticker shock first hand when i got the t bone a few yrs ago. those are ruth chris prices. there $14.95 prime rib special is a good deal. the best steak for the money is outback. $22 for a 14 ounce ribeye cooked over a wood fire is awesome